1. Please shave the entire area you desire treated the day before your planned treatment. Razors will no longer be available to clients.
2. If you have a history of perioral herpes (cold sores), and you are having your face treated, prophylactic antiviral therapy must be started before treatment and continued one week after treatment.
3. It is best that you refrain from tweezing or waxing immediately, shaving and trimming are better.
4. Wearing light undergarments is advised, if we will be treating an are that is not visible. Laser energy is attracted to pigment.
5. Use a broad spectrum SPF 30 (or greater) sunblock before AND after your treatments. No natural or artificial tanning (which includes tanning beds and spray tans) anytime within 2-3 weeks before your session.
6. A cream to avoid potential pigmentation may be given for certain skin types.
7. Avoid exfoliating agents like Retin-A, alpha or beta hydroxy acids, toners or any irritating creams for one week prior.
8. Do not apply any perfumes, deodorant or make-up to the desired area the day of your treatment.