When it comes to eye treatments, one does NOT fit all. Here at Skin Perfect Brothers, we recommend scheduling a free consultation to assess your unique needs for the right treatment. Often times, we must look at the cause of your condition to make this decision.
Dark circles around or under the eye can be caused by shadowing due to hollowness from loss of fat in the skin or from a combination of pigmentation, dilated veins, and aging.
- Plasma Rich Protein (PRP) injections
Wrinkles / Loose Skin
Wrinkles around the eye can be caused by loose skin and hyper-contraction of the muscles surrounding that area.
- Plasma Rich Protein (PRP injections)
Deep, hollow eye sockets can be caused by loss of skin, collagen, or fat pads under the eye. It may also simply be caused by over-protrusion of the bone around the eye area.
- Belotero or Restylane injectable fillers
- Plasma Rich Protein (PRP) injections (only to enhance the result of treatment using fillers)
Eye bags, or “fat herniation” can be caused when the fat pad under the eye is surrounded by sagging, loose skin from years of gravity’s downward-pulling effect.
- Injectable fillers
- Plasma Rich Protein (PRP) injection (only to enhance the result of treatment using fillers)
- Surgery (only when the eye bag no longer contains a fat pad)
This patient’s wedding photographer asked her to get help for her eye wrinkles. We used Belotero to soften her wrinkles and diminish her dark circles. She sent us the after picture and said “I can see big changes especially on my left eye!”.