Sun Spots treated by Spectra Green Laser
What is Spectra Green Laser?
Green Laser (532 nm wavelength) goes deeper than IPL. It causes minimal to zero pain and is safe and ideal for eye and brow areas.
It penetrates deeper than IPL (which is not a laser, it is a light source) for the removal of sun spots. Most sun spots will respond to IPL, although there are some sun spots that are deeper which require lasers such as Spectra. Green lasers are more effective than IPL in most cases. It is safe for sensitive areas, such as near the eye, or even eye lids, as the 532 nm wavelength does not penetrate beyond the full thickness of the eye lid’s skin.
How will I know it will work for me?
- It is not for the whole face. Treats 2-3 spots per session.
- Sun Spot needs to be at least a half a dime size.
- If IPL did not work for you, Spectra Green Laser should be considered.
- Most time it will work after 2 sessions, however, it may take up to 3 or 4 sessions for it to work.
- There will be a scab for 2-4 days after the treatment.
- Post-care includes Neosporin and sunscreen 3 times a day.
Live Demo of Green Laser
How to Treat Sun Spots with our green laser technology. Call us at 909 839 0714 or Visit us at ht
How can I differentiate Sun Spots from Melasma and PIH (Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation)?
•Sun Spots –
1. Discrete and have defined borders
2. Darker in appearance because it is more superficial
3. Mostly circular in shape
4. Can occur on any part of the face
• Melasma – Brown, flat patches over the cheeks, forehead and upper lips on both sides.
1. Bigger than sun spots with borders that are not well defined because it is deeper
2. Lighter in color than sun spots because it is deeper
3. Mostly patchy
4. Mostly around cheek area(s) on both sides, although other parts of the face can be involved
Clients Treated at Skin Perfect Brothers
Give us a call at 909-839-0714 to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION today!
We are located at 1569 S. Fairway Dr. #226, Walnut, CA 91789 (between Colima Road and Fairway Drive).
We service the following Southern California and Los Angeles areas: Walnut, Diamond Bar, Rowland Heights, Hacienda Heights, La Puente, West Covina, Covina, Chino Hills, Brea, Whittier, Irvine, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, and more!
Feel free to “SHARE” this Post with your friends and don’t forget to “FOLLOW” and “LIKE” us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google Plus by hitting the direct links above. You can also find more videos by going to our Skin Care Education Page or by visiting us on our YouTube Channel (Skin Perfect Brothers).
From the Skin Care Beauty Experts you Love to Trust,
Joseph and Fei Bi, PA-C