1. What is it?
“Mesobotox” is a new way to deliver botox via diluted micro droplets via Micropen ( microneedling) , Mesotherapy gun, or micro injections. The Botox is prepared mixed with rich antioxidants.
2. How is it different from regular botox injections?
Rather then muscles layer, skin surface ( dermal layer – 2/3mm deep – where oil and sweat glands are located and) is injected.
3. Why does it work and what improvements will I see?
Because superficial muscles fibers attaches to skin surface, blocking activities of these skin/muscles junctions, oil glands and sweat glands partially lead to following improvements:
1. Static non moving wrinkles and creases are diminished
2. Decrease sweating in nose, upper lip sweating
3. Decrease hyper secretion of oil gland yields improved acne
4. Tighter skin and less neck wrinkles because all the depressors ( muscles that pull down the face mouth corner, jaw lines) are relaxed so elevators ( muscles that elevate the face) can take over
5. Improved pore size and better skin texture because decease oil and sweat plugs ( part of black heads and which heads formation)
6. Under Eye wrinkles not treatable by Botox due to loose skin wrinkles will benefit from this treatment
4. What areas are treated
– Nose and upper lip