- AUTOGOUS – Minimal risk of allergic reaction
- EFFICIENT – Small blood volume needed
- SAFE – Preparation in small circuit
- SIMPLE – Eclipse kit ready to use
- EXCLUSIVE – Patented technology
What is PRP?
PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma is a rich source of Growth Factors. PRP is derived from stem cells in the bone marrow. PRP promotes collagen growth and skin healing. It is FDA approved for use clinical settings such as burn patients, injured joints and more to promote restoration. It has been used in cosmetic medicine for many years, and popularized by Hollywood personalities using the terms “Vampire Lift”.
Which area can I treat?
How does it work?
- Draw blood from patient and put in machine to separate the plasma (10 minutes).
- Inject in areas of concern, all over face, or focus on under eye or lip and chin.
- May also use Micro-needling Pen and apply PRP at the same time. There is no allergy. All natural from patient’s own stem cell derived PRP.
- 3 times per treatment; 3-4 weeks/time.
- 30 minutes prior to treatment will cover area with numbing cream, treatment time is 30 mins.
- Minor redness after treatment. Can return to work the next day.
- See results after first treatment. Skin appears hydrated and radiant. For scars and stretch marks it takes a few months to see improvement.