|So What are the 5 Causes of Acne?Skin Perfect Brothers Medical Spa in Walnut Califonia near Los Angeles offers Botox, Dermal Fillers, Laser Hair Removal, IPL, Fraxel, Acne, Vein Therapy, Facials, and other Skin Care Anti Aging Solutions. Call us at 909-833-8228 to Schedule your Free Skin Care Consultation.|
So for today’s video, I wanted to talk to you about the 5 Causes of Acne!
I know that Acne could be very bothersome and I believe that it is better to prevent acne than to treat it. However, if you already have acne and want to reverse acne or acne scars, make sure to give us a call at 909-839-0714 to schedule your Free Consultation here at Skin Perfect in Walnut, Southern California (Los Angeles Area).
If you didn’t know, Acne is Causes by Inflammation. So to prevent it, we need to tackle the inflaming contributors of Acne. Here are the 5 Causes of Acne and my tips to you:
1. Hormones– For boys and men, make sure to not take in energy drinks because you will be amplifying the Hormones in your body such as Testosterone, which can Lead to a lot of inflammation of the glands and pores. In girls and women, estrogen can cause you to break out. That’s one of the reasons why they sometimes prescribe birth control to you ladies.
2. Nutrition– Having a poor diet and nutrition can also lead to an accumulation of oil in the glands and pores. Make sure to stay away from the greasy foods, such as deep fried anything! Have more fruits and vegetables which are water based foods and deep in nutrients.
3. Hydration– Listen, if you want to prevent acne or reduce acne, you Need to start Drinking a lot of Water on regular basis. Sugary drinks such as soda and also caffeinated drinks such as coffee don’t have a lot of nutritional value that is good for the body. Those drinks, tend to clog our entire system. So begin adding Water to your diet and push those soft drinks and coffee aside.
4. Bacterial Infection– This one right here can be caused by the environment. If you want to prevent bacterial infection from causing any harm to your body, make sure to follow a good balanced healthy diet and drink lots of water. A clean internal environment can do wonders when you step out into the external environment.
5. Stress + Skin Contact– These two components are critical to maintain if you want to avoid breaking out. Make sure to Relax every now and then. When you do, make sure that you place quality skin care products on your face. Don’t add a lot of products that you know will make your face oily.
That’s It.. Those were the Top 5 Causes of Acne
Until Next Time… Stay Beautiful Everyone!
Give us a call at 909-839-0714 to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION today!
We are located at 1569 S. Fairway Dr. #226, Walnut, CA 91789 (between Colima Road and Fairway Drive).
We service the following Southern California and Los Angeles areas: Walnut, Diamond Bar, Rowland Heights, Hacienda Heights, La Puente, West Covina, Covina, Chino Hills, Brea, Whittier, Irvine, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, and more!
Feel free to “SHARE” this Post with your friends and don’t forget to “FOLLOW” and“LIKE” us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google Plus by hitting the direct links above. You can also find more videos by going to our Skin Care Education Page or by visiting us on our YouTube Channel (Skin Perfect Brothers).
From the Skin Care Beauty Experts you Love to Trust,
Joseph and Fei Bi, PA-C