Are you unhappy with your wrinkles? There are treatment options available for you!
- Botox ( or Xeomin) for furrow and brow line (described below).
- Ultherapy and Thermage are great for fine wrinkles caused by loose skin in the lower face near mouth corners and neck.
- Fraxel laser resurfacing and Eclips skin needling with PRP ( platelet rich plasma), both address wrinkles that have etched a crease (scars) into the skin in areas such as furrow line, crows feet, and upper lips.
- Laser Genesis is the ultimate solution for anyone who can not afford a day or two of downtime.
The picture below describes the injectable areas for Botox. It typically takes only 5 minutes to perform a few injections the can result in a 90% improvement of wrinkles that lasts roughly 4-6 months! You may see a few mosquito-bite sized bumps for a few hours after treatment, but you are free to return to normal activity immediately.
At Skin Perfect Brothers. we only use FDA-approved Botox or Xeomin (upon request) and our injectors have more than 12 years of experience. At your consultation, you will learn that each area requires approximately 15-20 units (range depending on your muscle tension/sizes) with results lasting 4-6 months.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows and crow’s feet lines in adults.
- The procedure is very quick, usually lasting no more than 10 minutes! No anesthetic or numbing cream is required as the injection points are small with minimal discomfort.
- Results generally take a few days to a few weeks to become apparent; but when they are in full effect, your skin will look visably smoother, younger, and natural.
Your 1′s, 11′s, or 111′s are those moderate to severe vertical frown lines between your brows.
Years of squinting, concentrating, or frowning can cause your skin to furrow and crease. As your skin becomes less elastic, those moderate to severe frown lines remain—even when your muscles are not contracting.
With a few tiny injections, BOTOX® Cosmetic blocks nerve impulses to the injected muscles, which reduces the muscle activity that causes those persistent 1′s, 11′s, or 111′s to form. This reduced muscle activity helps reduce the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between your brows.
To learn more about this safe and effective procedure, read “Procedure in Cosmetic Dermatology: Botulinum Toxin, 3rd edition” by Jean Carruthers M.D” available through Amazon.