• Apply antibiotic ointment of physician’s choice to the area to prevent drying or crusting and to soothe the skin. If a crust develops, allow it to fall off naturally.
• Avoid hot baths or whirlpools for one week following treatment.
• If blistering or crusting occurs, do not shave for 1 to 3 days.
• Avoid sun exposure, tanning beds, sunless tanning lotions and tanning creams before, during and after treatment. A broad-spectrum sun block (UVA/UVB) and SPF 30 or greater should be applied to the treatment area before any sun exposure.
• Avoid exercises that can cause vasodilatation for one-week posttreatment. Walking is encouraged.
• If makeup is allowed, it must be applied and removed delicately. Excess rubbing can open the area and increase the chance of scarring.
• Discomfort, such as swelling or redness (lasting from a few hours to a couple of days), can be relieved with acetaminophen or ice packs.
• Instruct patient to contact physician if there is any sign of blistering or infection (redness, tenderness or pus).
Follow-up vascular treatments should be scheduled at every 4 to 6 weeks for facial vessels and at least every 6 to 8 weeks for leg veins.
Sunday - Closed
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - 9:30AM–5:30PM
Wednesday - 9:30AM–5:30PM
Thursday - 9:30AM–5:30PM
Friday - 9:30AM–5:30PM
Saturday - 9:30AM–5:30PM
1569 S. Fairway Drive Suite 226 Walnut, CA USA 91789
The services provided have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any treatment or therapy program. Any designations or references to therapies are for marketing purposes only and do not represent actual products.