• Apply antibiotic ointment of physician’s choice to the area to prevent drying or crusting and to soothe the skin. If a crust develops, allow it to fall off naturally.
• Avoid hot baths or whirlpools for one week following treatment.
• If blistering or crusting occurs, do not shave for 1 to 3 days.
• Avoid sun exposure, tanning beds, sunless tanning lotions and tanning creams before, during and after treatment. A broad-spectrum sun block (UVA/UVB) and SPF 30 or greater should be applied to the treatment area before any sun exposure.
• Avoid exercises that can cause vasodilatation for one-week posttreatment. Walking is encouraged.
• If makeup is allowed, it must be applied and removed delicately. Excess rubbing can open the area and increase the chance of scarring.
• Discomfort, such as swelling or redness (lasting from a few hours to a couple of days), can be relieved with acetaminophen or ice packs.
• Instruct patient to contact physician if there is any sign of blistering or infection (redness, tenderness or pus).
Follow-up vascular treatments should be scheduled at every 4 to 6 weeks for facial vessels and at least every 6 to 8 weeks for leg veins.
Our Mission Statement
“To increase confidence inside and out through the compassionate practice of the art of beauty, and to deliver results second to none in the med spa industry.”
1569 S. Fairway Drive Suite 226 Walnut, CA USA 91789